Buy The Complete Interview Training System Now for Students, New Grads & First Time Job Seekers!
Instant Access to the
Includes FREE Bonus Materials
Self-Training Interview System for Students, New Grads and First Time Job Seekers
This is a great graduation gift � student graduating at all levels from high school to post-grad and is ideal for anyone preparing for a job interview at the last minute.
No Traveling - Convenient Times - Great Results!
Are you ready to get the extra edge you need to beat out the competition and seal the deal on your dream job?
Sometimes all it takes is one or two subtle differences between applicants to break the tie and make you the winner - or the loser.
In this highly competitive market, you need every edge you can get if you don't want to still be hunting for a job months from now.
This is a self-paced, do-it-yourself, program for you to learn new techniques to "ace the interview." The program provides new tools, techniques and feedback to help you achieve a smoother, more confident presentation of yourself and what you have to offer an employer.
Included In The System
"Interview Fitness Training - Updated,"
Audio Step by Step Interview Training Guide written by Carole Martin. Includes everything from the Basics to Salary Negotiation and how to Follow-Through after the interview. Let Carole Martin walk with you through your preparation with the Interview Fitness Training book by listening to the audio.
AUDIO - What To Say In Every Job Interview
Attend a recorded webinar presented by Carole Martin, supporting information from her latest book, "What to Say in Every Job Interview."
Learn how to "read between the lines" to discover what the interviewer is really looking for.
AUDIO - The Latest and Greatest Interview Tips
- The surprise telephone interview and what recruiters are trying to accomplish with the telephone screenings.
- What if the telephone screener asks about salary?
- How to have the interviewer remember you.
- How to handle salary offers, multiple job offers, and three of the most helpful things to remember before going into the interview.
AUDIO - How To Ace Your Interview
Some of the topics covered in this interview
- How to eliminate nervousness and stress, before and during the interview. Going on an interview can be extremely nerve-racking!
- How to mentally prepare for the interview, before it even starts.
- The first thing you MUST do before going on a job interview. else!
- The proper way to dress for your interview. Learn exactly what you should wear to your interview, and how you should be groomed.
- How to research a company before going on a job interview. Learn why research is really SO important, and how to do it the right way!
- How to answer questions without sounding scripted
- How long you should take to answer the interviewer's questions.
- How to let your interviewer know that you REALLY want the job, without coming across as desperate or needy.
Want to Add Personal Coaching?
The Complete Interview Training System for Students and all Bonus materials.
NOT Kindle compatible
All Digital Version - Image is a visual representation of digital products